Five things that I really love about Charleston, South Carolina.
I love Charleston, South Carolina, and there are many reasons you might want to move here. Here are the top five reasons to move to this great city:
1. The people. Southern charm is real here. All the people are so generous, kind, and helpful. This is a great place to make long-lasting friends.
2. The food. Foodies love the low country where you can find amazing restaurants like High Cotton, Halls, Husks, and Magnolia. You can eat your way through the city and be happy as a clam.
3. The history. Charleston is a great place to enjoy walking tours, carriage tours, and plantation tours. You can even visit the first settlement at Charlestown landing. There’s so much rich history to learn about here.
4. The beaches. We have gorgeous beach areas with wonderful communities and amenities. You can enjoy a great family vacation as a tourist in your own town.
5. The architecture. As a real estate agent, I love seeing the various types of architecture in Charleston. We have everything from full front porches to Charleston singles, traditional brick homes, and colorful houses.
Those are the five top reasons you should consider moving to Charleston. If you have any questions, reach out to me by phone or email. I would love to be of assistance.